Don’t Let Your Child’s Nearsightedness Harm Their Future
At Rosin Eyecare, we put your child first by treating their nearsightedness and slowing its progression over time — with our comfortable, at-home myopia therapy options.
For Your Free Consultation
How Can Myopia Therapy Protect Your Child?
Myopia, or nearsightedness, is a problem with the eye’s shape that affects your ability to focus on faraway things. It has become more common in kids in recent years due to students spending less time outdoors and more time looking at screens.
Myopia can harm your child’s development by making it difficult for them to follow along in school, play sports, and socialize. Their grades can suffer, and they may be less willing to participate in activities as a result. While glasses can correct their vision, they won’t address the root issue of the condition. If left untreated, myopia will not only lead to more frequent prescription updates, but also a higher risk of eye disease as they get older. However, thanks to the new advancements we’ve embraced, we have easy, comfortable solutions to slow myopia’s progression and prevent any lasting damage it can cause.
How Our Myopia Management Program Has Helped Children See Better
Start Myopia Therapy Today for A Clearer, Brighter Tomorrow
Your child’s path to clarity starts at Rosin Eyecare.
Myopia Therapy: Benefits Now and Into the Future
Without proper treatment, your child’s myopia will significantly worsen over time. Myopia therapy is a relatively new form of treatment, but it’s proved to be effective in slowing the progress of myopia in children — mitigating the harm it can cause and improving their vision and quality of life.
Our doctors develop a personalized approach to treating your child’s myopia, comprised of one or a combination of these solutions:
- Ortho-k lenses (corneal reshaping) — these painlessly mold the front of the eye (cornea) as your child sleeps, protecting its shape into the future and providing clear eyesight the next day.
- Multifocal contact lenses — using these soft lenses throughout the day prevents much of the eye strain that accelerates nearsightedness.
- Atropine drops – a low dose prescription eye drop that can reduces “focusing fatigue” linked to myopic progression.
Learn More about Myopia Therapy with a Free Consultation
Just a few minutes of your time could mean a lifetime of better eyesight for your child.
Why Choose Myopia Therapy?
Bring Their Academic
Future into Focus
Struggling to see clearly in class can prevent your child from learning at the same rate as their peers, which may lead to them losing interest and confidence in their academics. And you can’t beat the simplicity of seeing clearly with your own eyes without relying on glasses!
Children who can’t keep their eyes on the ball or see well enough to coordinate with other players can lose their passion to stay active and participate in team sports, or potentially hurt themselves if they can’t see clearly. Meanwhile, myopia therapy may eliminate the need for daytime eyewear, meaning no easy-to-break glasses.
Keeping your child’s eyes healthy and comfortable with their constantly changing prescriptions can be an ongoing issue that adds onto the mental stress of worrying about your child’s vision. Our innovative, painless solutions make it easier than ever to secure your child’s eyesight and quality of life for years to come.
Myopia Therapy is a Free Consultation Away
Your child’s myopia isn’t’ waiting around: why should you? Start myopia therapy today!
What does Myopia Therapy look like at Rosin Eyecare?
- Exam: Our optometrists, who specialize in myopia therapy, evaluate whether your child can benefit from this treatment and start personalizing their therapy.
- Setup: We’ll walk you and your child through their therapy, such as how to use lenses or apply drops, so you and your little one can feel confident in their next steps.
- Next day: We’ll check in with your child to make sure all is well and that they’re comfortable adjusting to their treatment.
- Follow-ups: Your child’s therapy will include as many follow up visits as necessary to monitor progress and make adjustments.
- Long-term: We continue to monitor your child’s progress annually to tweak their therapy and provide a new supply of lenses, drops, and anything else they need.
Get a Free Evaluation
Nearsightedness doesn’t have to get in the way of your child’s social, physical, or academic growth, and it doesn’t have to hold them back in life. If you’re interested in myopia therapy, see us for a zero-risk, free myopia therapy consultation!